Payable On Death

EST. 2007

A WORD FROM YOUR CURRENT CAGE MATCH TITLE HOLDER

Dear POD,  (12/21/09)

I have heard that there is another cage match tournament this year. I would like to congradulate all of you who are thinking about competing for establishing hope inside yourselves once again after last years masacre. I would also like to take this opportunity to extend an invitation to anyone or all for a challenge this year for me. Please take your time before accepting this invite. Ask yourselves, Can I really compete with DOS? If your answer to this question is yes, then you have just inadvertantly called yourself a jackass. But because I am a team player and have been humbled by llewellyn88s lucky win over me in the sniper tournament, I have decided to participate in the mascre this year. Even though the biggest challenge last year was trying not to knife everyone. You can all thank me after. Good luck to those competting and those that have to play me. Remember yall lose as a team and I win as a team.


Sincerely,


numeroDOS

2 comments:

numeroUNO said...

I will destroy you

numeroUNO said...

TOLD YOU