Payable On Death

EST. 2007

Original P.O.D. Members: ORIGINS

NumeroDos: In 1904 at a small hospital in Molaque, Mexico a baby was born from a local street hooker. When the doctor asked this woman that he needed to know who the father was. The woman responded, "But of course I have no way of knowing who the father is. I have sex with many men every day of my life." The doctor looked at her and said, "We need to know because it seems your baby has a problem." The whore gasped, "Oh my god doctor is the baby ok?" He replied, "Your son seems to be doing fine, but he won't open his eyes. His eyes have not opened once since he has come out of your womb." And with that the woman remembered, "I do remember I made love to one man who would not open his eyes. He said it was for my own safety and that someday I would understand." And with that the baby opened his eyes...and no one ever saw the the baby, the woman, the doctor, or the hospital ever again. When this catostrophic event happened, over 3000 miles away in the jungles of Brazil the mysterious man that only existed in theory looked up at the sky and said, "Es mi hijo, que es numero dos"..."THAT IS MY SON, THAT IS NUMERO DOS!"

No comments: